Embedding (computer science)
Embedding in computer science denotes an involvement or integration in a certain context and can be related to a
- Embedded system (integration in a technical context),
- Embedded database system (integration in an application that is not visible from the outside) or
- Embedded memory (integration on a chip).
Often the English word will take the German term Embedded ( s. "Embedded") prefixed.
- Embedding (disambiguation)
- Embedded SQL
- Embedded Java
- Embedded Linux
- Embedded PC
- Embedded software engineering
Wiktionary: embedding - explanations of meanings, word origins, synonyms, translations