Building Climate Association
|Building Climate Association|
|place||Bietigheim-Bissingen , Berlin|
|executive Director||Günther Mertz|
The Fachverband Gebäude-Klima eV (FGK) is an industry association for the German air conditioning and ventilation industry. The approximately 300 members come from industry, planning, trade, plant construction, facility management as well as associations and institutions for technical building services and employ around 49,000 people. They achieve a total annual turnover of around 7.1 billion euros. From home ventilation to clean room technology, all industry segments of air conditioning and ventilation technology are represented.
The main goals of the FGK:
- The optimization of indoor air quality and the use of energy in technical building equipment
- The promotion of the use of renewable energies in air conditioning, refrigeration and ventilation technology
- The initiation and support of R&D projects
- Standardization activities: The FGK represents the interests of the German air conditioning and ventilation industry in the relevant national, European and international standardization bodies.
- Consumer protection: False and inaccurate statements in the area of indoor climate, which can mislead the consumer or even cause him damage, are corrected and consequently prosecuted. According to § 8 UWG (old version), the professional association is entitled to take legal action.
- Information and support for members.
- Public Affairs: Participation in the legislative process
- ^ Fachverband Gebäude-Klima e. V. - Home. Accessed March 15, 2018 (German).
- ^ Fachverband Gebäude-Klima e. V. Association. Retrieved on March 16, 2018 (German).