Trading Surveillance Office
The trading surveillance office ( HÜSt ), as an independent exchange organ, controls trading and exchange transactions on an exchange. According to the German Stock Exchange Act , every stock exchange in Germany has to have a trading surveillance office.
According to(1) of the BörsG, its statutory mandate is to systematically and completely record and evaluate data on exchange trading and exchange transactions, and to carry out the necessary investigations.
- Observation of the price determination
- Control of the behavior of trading participants
- Compliance with regulations, stock exchange regulations and orders
- Guarantee of proper trading
- Trading surveillance office HÜSt. Basics: steering and control. Frankfurt Stock Exchange, accessed on July 29, 2018 .