Nodus (Latin "knot") stands for:
- Nodus (ornament) , a knob-like thickening on the handle or shaft of implements, see for example lecture cross or chalice (liturgy)
- Knot (botany) , transverse zone on the stems to which the leaves attach
- in medicine, some form of thickening or knot formation, in particular:
- Nodus (Roman) , German title of the novel Rama Revealed by Arthur C. Clarke
- Nodus (sundial) , the point that casts the shadow on a sundial
- Aldhibah , star Nodus I.
- Altais , Stern, Nodus II