Kuban State Technological University
The State Technological University of the Cuban territory ( Russian Кубанский государственный технологический университет, Kubanskij gosudarstvennyj technologiceskij universitet) is a state technical university in Krasnodar ( Russia ).
On June 16, 1918, the Polytechnic Institute, the first university in the Kuban region, was founded in Ekaterinodar . One of the founders and its first rector was Professor Boris Rosing . In 1923 the Kuban Polytechnic Institute was closed, but its teachers and property were transferred to the Kuban Agricultural Institute (formed in 1922 by the Agronomy Faculty of the Polytechnic Institute). As a result of some restructuring of the Institute of Agriculture, the Chemical-Technological Institute for Fat Management and the Institute for Wine-making and Viticulture were founded in Krasnodar in 1938. In 1943 these institutes were merged into the Krasnodar Food Industry Institute. In 1963, the Institute of Food Industry was transformed into the Krasnodar Polytechnic Institute, which in 1980 received the Order of the Red Banner of Labor . In November 1993, the Krasnodar State Polytechnic Institute became the State Technological University of the Kuban Region. In 2015 the university received the Government of the Russian Federation Award in the field of quality.
- Institute for Construction and Transport Infrastructure
- Institute for Computer Systems and Information Security
- Institute for Fundamental Sciences
- Institute for Food and Processing Industry
- Institute for Mechanical Engineering and Automobile Service
- Institute for Oil, Gas and Energy
- Institute for Economics, Management and Companies
- Multidisciplinary institute for training and retraining of specialists
- Preparatory Faculty for Foreign Citizens
- College of Engineering and Technology