Video over IP
Video over IP is a solution for wireless image transmission in a larger company or building, whereby the respective computer does not have to be connected to the monitor or has to be nearby. It stands for. B. a computer in a server room this computer sends the image signal via a DVI cable to a transmitter. The sender then packs the signal in a TCP / IP packet and sends it via the local network to the respective receiver that is connected behind the monitor. The receiver then converts the IP packet back into a normal image signal and transmits the whole thing to the monitor, which then outputs the transmitted image signal as a normal image again.
- Ulrich Trick, Frank Weber: SIP, TCP / IP and telecommunications networks. 4th edition, Oldenbourg Verlag, Munich 2009, ISBN 978-3-486-59000-5 .
- Gilbert Held: Windows Networking Tools. Taylor & Francis Group, Boca Raton 2013, ISBN 978-1-4665-1107-1 .
- Paul Dowland, Steven Furnell: Advances in Communications, Computing, Networks and Security. Volume 8, Plymouth University, Plymouth 2011, ISBN 978-1-84102-293-2 .
- James Harry Green, Jeanne Fleming: Voice and Video Over IP. McGraw-Hill Companies Inc, 2002, ISBN 0-07-138248-8 .
- Lingfen Sun, Is-Haka Mkwawa, Emmanuel Jammeh, Emmanuel Ifeachor: Guide to Voice and Video over IP. For Fixed and Mobile Networks, Springer Verlag, London 2013, ISBN 978-1-4471-4904-0 .