Yutian is ambiguous. It denotes:
- Keriya County (于田 县; Pinyin: Yútián Xiàn) of the Hotan District in the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region in the People's Republic of China, see Keriya ;
- Yutian County (玉田 县) in Tangshan Prefecture in Hebei Province, China, see Yutian ;
- the large community Yutian (玉田 镇) of the district of the same name in the Chinese province of Hebei, see Yutian (Yutian) ;
- the large community of Yutian (Groß 镇) of the independent city of Changle in the Chinese province of Fujian, see Yutian (Changle) ;
- the large community of Yutian (镇 镇) of Ganluo County in the Chinese province of Sichuan, see Yutian (Ganluo) .