Federal Association for Expansion and Facade
|Federal Association for Expansion and Facade|
The Federal Association for Construction and Facades in the Central Association of the German Building Industry (BAF) is composed of the specialist groups / state specialist groups and independent specialist organizations from individual states and parts of the state.
It was founded in 1924 under the name Deutscher Stuckgewerbebund , in order to initially achieve uniform framework tariff provisions for the plastering trade .
Areas of responsibility
The field of activity of the federal specialist group for stucco-plaster-drywall construction covers a broad spectrum, in particular, similar to that in other federal specialist groups in the construction industry
- the support and promotion of technical issues,
- participation in the establishment of professional rules, standards, guidelines,
- the processing of questions relating to professional training, advanced training and retraining,
- participation in technical examinations,
- participation in professional community facilities
- the processing of technical questions,
- the preparation and implementation of professional conferences,
- the implementation of professional public relations and advertising,
- organizing trade exhibitions and technical competitions, such as WorldSkills and
- the promotion of professional building culture.
The Federal Association for Construction and Facades in the Central Association of the German Building Industry strives to ensure a lively exchange of information with the relevant industry associations and maintains contacts with clients.
- ↑ http://www.zdb.de/zdb-cms.nsf/id/home-de website of the ZDB
- ↑ http://www.zdb.de/zdb-cms.nsf/id/bundesverband-ausbau-und-fassade-im-zdb-de Web presentation of the BAF on the ZDB website