Chemical law (Germany)
The chemicals law in Germany regulates the handling of hazardous substances .
- ChemG ( Chemicals Act ) - law on protection against dangerous substances
- ChemVerbotsV ( Chemicals Prohibition Ordinance) - Ordinance on bans and restrictions on the placing on the market of dangerous substances, preparations and products according to the Chemicals Act
- GefStoffV ( Hazardous Substances Ordinance ) - Ordinance on protection against hazardous substances
- ChemGiftInfoV (Poison Information Ordinance) - Ordinance on the notification obligations according to § 16e of the Chemicals Act for the prevention and information in the event of poisoning
- ChemSanktionsV ( Chemicals Sanctions Ordinance) - Ordinance on the reinforcement of sanctions under Community or Union law ordinances in the field of chemical safety
- ChemOzonSchichtV ( Chemicals Ozone Layer Ordinance) - Ordinance on the prohibition of certain halogenated hydrocarbons that deplete the ozone layer.
Further regulations, not mentioned in detail here, cover special areas of application.
- Bernd Becker and Michael Tiedemann : Chemical law . CH Beck, Munich 2011, ISBN 978-3-406-62622-7 .
- Reinhard Sparwasser , Rüdiger Engel , Andreas Voßkuhle : Environmental Law: Fundamentals of Public Environmental Protection Law . CF Müller, Heidelberg 2003, ISBN 978-3-8114-3201-7 , § 11. Substances, B. Chemical law with biocides, p. 920-967 .