German Gymnastics School (Charlottenburg)
It was inaugurated on October 6, 1928 and operated by the German Gymnastics Association. Among other things, it was a training center for club gymnastics teachers and gymnastics. Hermann Ohnesorge was the founding director and head of the school until 1935 . It is considered one of the forerunners of the Cologne Sports University .
Adolf Hitler attended school on October 5, 1933 .
- German gymnastics school in: Werner March - Architect of the Olympic Stadium, 1894–1976, 1992.
- German gymnastics school in the postcard center.
- The German gymnastics school in Berlin in: Badische Presse of October 8, 1928.
- Werner Körbs: Background and founding of the Sport University Cologne , pp. 125–129
- Christiane Burmeister, Astrid Reimers: Musical folklore and music education: approaches and intersections; Festschrift for Günther Noll on his 75th birthday . Die Blaue Eule, 2002, ISBN 978-3-89924-021-4 ( google.de [accessed April 10, 2019]).