Drentwett was a widespread Augsburg artist dynasty , from which more than 30 members worked from the 16th to the 18th century, primarily as goldsmiths and silversmiths, medalists and painters on behalf of many courts in Europe.
- Balduin Drentwett (1545–1627), goldsmith, medalist; founder of the dynasty from Friesland
- Elias I. Drentwett (around 1588–1643), son of Baldwin
- Abraham I. Drentwett (1614–1666)
- Abraham II. Drentwett (1647–1729), goldsmith, wax boss, engraver
- Abraham III Drentwett
- Abraham IV. Drentwett
- Emanuel Abraham Drentwett (1681–1753)
- Jonas Drentwett (1656–1736), fresco
- Johann Christoph I. Drentwett
- Philip Jacob III. Drentwett
- E. Hofmann: Geneal. Overview of d. Goldsmiths and Drentwett painter dynasty from Augsburg. Munich, undated
- K. Asche: On the history of the Drentwett family of medalists and goldsmiths from Augsburg . In: Oldenburg contributions. Coin and Medal Studies, 1999, pp. 9–20.
- W. Schwarz: Master of three media: the Augsburg goldsmith, wax boss and draftsman Abraham III Drentwett (1647-1729) . 2 vol., Munich 2008.