Railway Revue International
|Railway Revue International
|description||Swiss railway specialist magazine|
|Area of Expertise||Railway system|
|publishing company||Minirex AG Lucerne (Switzerland)|
|Frequency of publication||monthly, eleven issues per year|
|Editor-in-chief||Walter von Andrian|
|editor||Walter von Andrian|
|Web link||Minirex publishing house|
The railway Revue International (short ERI ) is a appearing in Switzerland since 1994 railway trade magazine. It is published by the Minirex AG publishing house in Lucerne and is primarily concerned with the European railway world. 11 issues appear annually (print run 5,200).
The same publisher has been publishing the Swiss Railway Review ( SER ) since 1978 (edition 10 100), since 1995 Eisenbahn Österreich ( EBÖ ) (edition 5 400), since 2006 Railway Update and since 2010 Eisenbahnverkehr aktuell . The contents of the publications are partly identical (with country-specific focuses).
The Austrian Railway had been published by another publisher since around 1959.
The Eisenbahn-Revue International first appeared in January 1994, initially with six issues per year.
In 1995 and 1996 the magazine appeared with nine issues each, and in 1997 with ten.
- ^ A b Special trip “Opatija Express” for the magazine anniversary . In: Eisenbahn-Revue International , Issue 8–9 / 2004, pp. 350–356.
- ^ Eisenbahn-Revue International , Issue 1–2 / 2004, p. 2.
- ^ Eisenbahn-Revue International , Issue 1–2 / 1995, p. 2.
- ^ Eisenbahn-Revue International , Issue 3–4 / 1996, p. 58.
- ^ Eisenbahn-Revue International , Issue 12/1996, p. 506.