Gian Pietro Calasso
After completing school, Calasso trained as an actor and director in the United States , including at the Actors Studio . Between 1971 and 1991 he directed ten films for the screen; In 1963 he was once seen as an actor in a feature film. His most likely tester film of 1988 by James Hadley Chase resulting Cambiamente d'aria be. As a screenwriter, he was also responsible for mini-series.
Calasso was named best screenwriter at the MyFest festival. He is the author of at least two books.
- 1988: Cambiamente d'aria (TV movie)
- 1991: The vultures are already waiting (L'avvoltoi sa attendere) (TV movie)
- Ipotesi Sulla Natura Del Comico, ISBN 8822111397
- Lo Spettacolo Come Il Sogno E Il Gioco Della Societa, ISBN 8887242798
- Roberto Poppi: Dizionario del cinema italiano, I Registi, Gremese 2002, p. 81
|SURNAME||Calasso, Gian Pietro|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Italian theater and television director and screenwriter|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1937|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Florence , Italy|