|Hansa Group AG
|Seat||Genthin , Germany|
|Number of employees||578 (2012)|
|sales||398.7 million euros (2012)|
The Hansa Group AG was a chemical company based in Genthin .
From the beginning of November 2009, the Genthin laundry detergent plant was opened as a wholly owned subsidiary of the Hansa Group on the site of the former Henkel plant in Genthin . In May 2010, the company acquired the detergent and cosmetics manufacturer Luhns from its sister company Savanna, which is also part of Hansa Invest & Trust. Surfactants were produced at the Düren (in a former AkzoNobel plant ) and Ibbenbüren (with BASF subsidiary Chemische Fabrik Wibarco) locations .
The Hansa Group AG declared itself insolvent on July 9, 2014. On October 1, 2014, the Duisburg District Court, as the competent insolvency court, granted the application to open insolvency proceedings in self-administration in accordance with Section 270 InsO. The attorney Horst Piepenburg was appointed as trustee. Insolvency proceedings under self-administration have also been opened for the subsidiaries Luhns GmbH, Waschmittelwerk Genthin GmbH and Chemische Fabrik Wibarco GmbH.
As part of the bankruptcy, the three subsidiaries Luhns, Waschmittelwerk Genthin and Chemische Fabrik Wibarco were sold to the Swiss company Gemini Holding AG, which was also under the control of the Alambeigi family and filed for bankruptcy together with its subsidiaries in May 2015.
From the end of April 2015, the two managing brothers Zolfaghar and Khodayar Alambeigi sat on suspicion of fraud in custody because they are said to have manipulated between 2007 and 2012 the numbers of Hansa Group AG; the public prosecutor's office named a sum of 80 million euros. In June 2015 the arrest warrants were lifted again.
In the 2009 financial year, the annual surplus was 45.3 million euros (2008 2.9 million euros) due to an unscheduled and one-off balance sheet effect, after the Genthin asset position was reported at a value of 41.3 million euros as part of the consolidated valuation of the entire group had been.
- Hansa Group key figures
- Notice to the bankruptcy petition
- Hansa Group AG: Purchase agreements for assets of HANSA GROUP AG and its subsidiaries concluded. German Society for Ad Hoc Publicity , November 19, 2014, accessed on August 15, 2015 .
- Insolvencyprocedure Gemini group of companies Duisburg. (No longer available online.) Press portal Switzerland, May 27, 2015, archived from the original on November 30, 2015 ; accessed on October 8, 2015 . Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- Hansa Group: arrest warrants revoked. DerWesten.de . June 3, 2015, accessed January 6, 2018.
- HANSA GROUP AG Ad-hoc: Order to announce detected errors in the management and group management report for the 2012 financial year of HANSA GROUP AG by BaFin in accordance with Section 37q (2) sentence 1 WpHG. HansaGroup.de. June 15, 2015, accessed January 6, 2018.
- Hansa Group AG: Recall of admission to the regulated market (General Standard). In: ddap.de. German Society for Ad-hoc Publicity , February 3, 2015, accessed on August 15, 2015 .
- DGAP-Adhoc: Hansa Group AG: Annual result