Hines Interests Limited Partnership
Hines Interests Limited Partnership is an international real estate group, founded in 1957. Hines employs approximately 4,320 people worldwide and manages approximately US $ 66.5 billion as an investment manager and US $ 54.1 billion as a property manager. Jeffery Hines is President and CEO , and Gerald Hines is Chairman . Headquarters is the Williams Tower in Houston .
The focus is on premium office buildings.
Activity in Germany
Hines Germany was founded in 1991. Hines has offices in Berlin (headquarters), Munich, Düsseldorf, Stuttgart and Frankfurt am Main. In addition, there are employees at the Hamburg and Erfurt locations.
Hines and the American architect Frank Gehry are planning a 150 meter high residential tower on Alexanderplatz in Berlin . The start of construction was planned for the beginning of 2015, the completion for 2017. In May 2014, it was announced that the development plan procedure had been suspended since August 2013 because of fear that the construction of the skyscraper could damage the tunnel of the underground line 5 .
- Hines: About the Firm. Hines, accessed March 19, 2019 .
- Hines Interests Limited Partnership . Hoover's. 2010. Retrieved September 4, 2010.
- Hines: Germany. Retrieved March 19, 2019 .
- Uwe Aulich: Hines sells Haus am Alex . In: Berliner Zeitung , July 9, 2009
- Ralf Schönball: The first skyscraper on Alex will be a residential tower. In: Der Tagesspiegel . September 12, 2011, accessed September 12, 2011 .
- Ulrich Paul: The Alex high-rise is too heavy . PLANNED HINES BUILDING NEXT TO U5 TUNNEL. In: Berliner Zeitung . May 6, 2014.