An implementation - also called implementation (from English implementation 'execution', 'execution'; from late Latin implementum 'device' to Latin implere 'fill', 'fulfill') - is the implementation or being implemented , i.e. the installation or implementation of fixed structures and process processes in a system in consideration of the conditions, rules and goals , so the sense of a specification .
In the general case, the concretisation a shift from abstract to concrete level is - the implementation stands for the deepest level. In this context, implementation competence is also used in order to translate desired goals into corresponding results and to implement the intentions accordingly.
Carrying out a bill is called implementation .
Implementation is a political and administrative scientific term for the process of the content implementation of laws , ordinances, etc. into concrete facts and material achievements. The implementation of political, mostly parliamentary decisions is primarily a task for the various levels of state and municipal administration.
- See implementation . Duden online, 2016.
- implementation . ( Memento of the original from May 29, 2016 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. Duden online (English-German) 2016.
- implement . Duden online, 2016.
- implementation . Duden online, 2016.
- Klaus Schubert, Martina Klein: Das Politiklexikon. 4th, updated Edition. Dietz, Bonn 2006.