|Johnson Outdoors Inc.|
|Seat||Racine (Wisconsin) , United States|
|Number of employees||1,200|
|sales||425.4 million US dollars|
Johnson Outdoors is an American manufacturer of outdoor equipment . The listed company was founded in 1970. In 2014 Johnson Outdoors made $ 250 million in fishing equipment, $ 80 million in diving equipment, and nearly $ 100 million in tents and boats. Over 30% of the shares are held by Johnson Family Enterprises , a holding company of the founding family.
- Humminbird ( fish finder , navigation systems)
- Minn Kota (electric outboard, shallow water anchor)
- Cannon (downrigger)
- SubGear, until 2010 Seaman Sub
- Eureka! (Family tents)
- Jetboil (stove)
- Silva (compasses)
- water sports
- Old Town (canoes)
- Ocean Kayak (Kayaks)
- Necky (kayaks)
- Carlisle (paddle)
- Management ( Memento of the original from November 25, 2015 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was automatically inserted and not yet checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- Annual Report 2014 ( Memento of the original from March 4, 2016 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.