NTP stands for:
- National test pool , athletes who belong to an A-squad or an A-national team of a sport in doping risk groups B and C as well as all athletes of the extended circle of the team for the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- National Toxicology Program , an organization under the umbrella of the United States Department of Health and Human Services
- Network Time Protocol , a protocol for time synchronization between computers
- Non-thermal plasma , a plasma that is not in thermal equilibrium
- Normal Temperature and Pressure, the English term for the normal physical conditions
- Nucleoside triphosphate in molecular biology and genetics
- Novum Testamentum Patristicum , a project for patristic commentary on the New Testament.
- Natural park , protected landscape area.