Varus is the family name of the following people:
- Anton Varus (1557–1637), German logician and physician
Varus is the cognomen of the following people:
- Gaius Licinius Varus , Roman consul 236 BC. Chr.
- Publius Alfenus Varus , Roman consul and lawyer
- Publius Quinctilius Varus , Roman senator and general
- Sextus Quinctilius Varus (consul 453 BC) , Roman politician
- Sextus Quinctilius Varus (Pontifex) , Roman politician, pontiff around 65 BC. Chr.
- Sextus Quinctilius Varus (Praetor) , Roman politician, Praetor 57 BC. Chr.
- Sextus Quinctilius Varus (Quaestor) , Roman politician, Quaestor 49 BC. Chr.
- Titus Clodius Vibius Varus , Roman consul 162
Varus stands for:
- Varus , misalignment of the limb axes, see varus position
- Varus , in ancient times border river between Gaul and Italy, see Var (river)
- Varus battle , battle in the Roman-Germanic war 9 AD