Allegra is an Italian feminine given name. The name means "the happy one". The first name Allegra is very popular in Italy and the United States.
Allegrina is also used as a variant . There are also male forms of the given name, namely Allegro and Allegrino .
- Allegra Curtis (born 1966), American actress
- Allegra Edwards , American actress
- Allegra Tinnefeld (* 2005), Austrian violinist, singer and actress
- Allegra Versace (* 1986), Italian entrepreneur
- Allegra on behindthename.com (Engl.)