- the sensory recording of components and processes of the environment (through sensory organs i.e. through auditory , visual , olfactory and gustatory perception as well as through feeling );
- Processing through analysis , assignment to experience and classification , evaluation and emotional assignment, storage;
- Reproduction ( memory ) and use, for example in similar situations or when passing on the experience to others.
- Sven Grandke, Peter Schmitt, Herbert Emmerich: Key qualifications in new forms of organization - A catalog of criteria for practice , 1998, IX, ISBN 978-3-410-14205-8
Wiktionary: comprehension - explanations of meanings, word origins, synonyms, translations
- Wilhelm Rein : Encyklopädisches Handbuch der Pädagogik , Volume 2, H. Beyer, 1904.
- Appendix 3 ARSozVerw, AllMBl. 2015 p. 513.