Bonn town clerk
The Bonner Stadtschreiber is a Stadtschreiber - literary scholarship that has been awarded by the Reading Culture Association Godesberg since 2018 under the name "Ferdinande Boxberger Literature Scholarship" . The three-month scholarship is endowed with 2500 euros per month. In addition, a free apartment is provided in Bad Godesberg ; Residence is compulsory for the duration of the scholarship. The town clerk's duties include reading from his own texts in the Godesberg park bookshop and readings in schools. Other activities such as a writing workshop or running a blog are considered desirable .
- Official website of the Reading Culture Association in Godesberg
- Announcement 2020 , lese-kultur-godesberg.de, accessed on July 16, 2020.
- Ulla Lenze is city clerk in Bonn , wdr.de, published and accessed on July 16, 2020.
- Thomas de Padova becomes Bonn city clerk , report on Börsenblatt.de from June 13, 2019, accessed on June 15, 2019.
- Julia von Lucadou becomes the first city clerk of Bonn's contribution by Ebba Hagenberg-Miliu in the General-Anzeiger on August 1, 2018, accessed on June 15, 2019.