Julia from Lucadou
Julia von Lucadou (* 1982 in Heidelberg ) is a German writer.
Lucadou was born in Heidelberg. She studied film and theater at Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz and Victoria University of Wellington . In 2015, she was awarded a Dr. med. At the University of Mainz with a work on the work of director Atom Egoyan. phil. PhD. Lucadou worked as an assistant director and television editor as well as a simulation patient. In 2013 she won the audience award at the 11th Nettetal literature competition. From 2014 to 2017 she studied at the Swiss Literature Institute in Biel. Her debut novel Die Hochhausspringerin was nominated for the Swiss Book Prize 2018, and with reference to Die Hochhausspringerin , Lucadou was appointed Bonn's first city clerk in 2018 .
She lives in Lausanne , New York and Cologne .
- Media memories. Aesthetic and dramaturgical development in Atom Egoyan's cinema. Nomos, Baden-Baden 2017, ISBN 978-3-8487-4220-2 .
- The skydiver . Hanser Berlin, Munich 2018, ISBN 978-3-446-26039-9 .
- ↑ 13th Lübeck Literature Meeting in the Günter Grass House. Hanseatic City of Lübeck, January 26, 2018, accessed on October 21, 2018 .
- ↑ Gutenberg Qualify. University of Mainz, accessed on October 21, 2018 .
- ↑ Birgitta Ronge: Nettetal announces literature prize. RP Online , August 19, 2016, accessed October 21, 2018 .
- ^ Martin Ebel: The shortlist of the Swiss Book Prize. Basler Zeitung , September 18, 2018, accessed on October 21, 2018 .
- ↑ Julia von Lucadou becomes Bonn's first city clerk , general-anzeiger-bonn.de, August 1, 2018, accessed on June 16, 2019.
- Literature by and about Julia von Lucadou in the catalog of the German National Library
- Julia von Lucadou in the Internet Speculative Fiction Database (English)
- Short biography and reviews of works by Julia von Lucadou at perlentaucher.de
- Biography on the website of the publisher Hanser
|SURNAME||Lucadou, Julia from|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German writer|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1982|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Heidelberg|