CSS frameworks can offer different functions:
- The main function is usually a grid system , especially for responsive web design . These differ in
- Larger frameworks in particular also offer numerous graphic elements such as
- In addition, many frameworks offer CSS adjustments, for example
- Reset style sheets to standardize the formatting,
- Often used CSS helper classes ( left , hide ) or
- Equalizer to bring content to the same level.
- Archived copy ( Memento of the original dated May 31, 2015 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.