Casa Editrice Tabacco
|Casa Editrice Tabacco|
|legal form||one-man business|
|Branch||Publishing of cards|
The publishing house was founded by Giuseppe Tabacco after the Second World War and since then has published topographic maps that have earned a reputation in alpinism as “precise and reliable” standard maps for the Italian Alpine region.
The series is available on a scale of 1: 25,000 and 1: 50,000, there are also various special maps (nature reserves, ski area maps, hiking routes) and general car maps, wall maps and posters.
On a scale of 1: 25,000, 74 sheet cuts are available (as of 03/2019; Italian Eastern Alps, with gaps in the Trientine area, otherwise all over the country), in 1: 50,000 12 sheets (not all available, as of 3/2011). The series are marked with a UTM kilometer grid (in the new editions date WGS84 , some still ED-50 ) and GPS- compatible.
- Publisher's website (Italian, English, German)
- Company. In: tabaccoeditrice.com. Casa Editrice Tabacco, accessed March 4, 2011 .
- Nature parks in South Tyrol. Retrieved March 4, 2011 .
- Other expenses. (Karte / flashplayer) Retrieved March 4, 2011 .
- Maps. In: www.alpenverein.it → Berg & Wanderfreunde → Alpine information. Alpine Association South Tyrol, accessed on March 4, 2011 .