|Brief description:||Requirements and tests for the construction and equipment of sports halls|
|Latest edition||see text|
The standard is divided into six parts:
- DIN 18032-1 (current edition .2014-11) defines principles for planning, including the area of application, terms, expansion and equipment, ancillary rooms, room allocation, lighting, heating, ventilation, sanitary installation, electrical engineering, sound insulation and room acoustics,.
- DIN V 18032-2 (pre-standard, current edition 4.2001) defines requirements and tests for sports floors, whereby the entire structure is tested. The result of the test includes B. Data on deflection trough and ball reflection (the rebound behavior of standardized balls).
- DIN 18032-3 (current edition 4.1997) defines tests of "ball impact safety".
- DIN 18032-4 (current edition 8.2002) defines requirements for double-shell partition curtains.
- DIN 18032-5 (current edition 8.2002) defines requirements for "extendable stands".
- DIN 18032-6 (current edition 4.1982) defines requirements for structural measures for the installation and anchoring of sports equipment .
- Table of contents DIN standards ( Memento of January 27, 2007 in the Internet Archive ) under "building rules online" (as of January 27, 2007)
- Table of contents DIN 18032-1 building standards dictionary
- Sports hall areas and playing field dimensions according to DIN 18032 ff