Duccio is a little common Italian given name, actually an abbreviation of derivatives like Daviduccio (from Davide ) or Barduccio (from Baldassarre ), but then also independent. The name is considered typical of Tuscany. His first name include:
- Duccio di Buoninsegna (around 1255–1319), Italian painter
- Duccio Canestrini (* 1956), Italian ethnologist and anthropologist
- Duccio Innocenti (* 1975), Italian football player
- Duccio Tessari (1926–1994), Italian film director and screenwriter
as well as a surname (actually patronymic):
- Agostino di Duccio (1418–1481), Italian sculptor
If Duccio is used without further attributes, the most famous name bearer, Duccio di Buoninsegna, is usually meant.