Gunther Erich Hans Klautke (born December 29, 1966 in Hilpoltstein ) is a German radiation therapy oncologist who works as a speaker and lecturer at Chemnitz University of Technology and is a member of the board of directors of the Oncological Center Chemnitz (OCC). Klautke is a specialist in radiology, radiation therapy, oncology and palliative medicine. Since 2014 he has been the chief physician of the clinic and practice for radiation oncology at the Chemnitz Clinic.
Live and act
After graduating from high school, Klautke studied human medicine at the Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg. After his license to practice medicine in 1995, he did his doctorate with the dissertation “Thermometric SAR determination of interstitial microwave antennas”, which was defended with magna cum laude 1997. In 2007 he received his habilitation in radiation therapy at the University of Rostock with the thesis “Simultaneous radiochemotherapy in the treatment of oncological patients with special consideration of the topoisomerase I inhibitor”. This was followed by the granting of the license to teach in the field of radiation therapy under the academic title of private lecturer from the University of Rostock in 2008 and the Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg in 2013.
After the 3rd state examination in 1994, Klautke worked as an assistant doctor in the clinic and polyclinic for radiation therapy at the University of Erlangen and in 1997 moved to the clinic of the same name at the University of Rostock. There he became senior physician in 2001 and finally acting director of the clinic and polyclinic for radiation therapy at the University of Rostock in 2008. In July 2009 he moved to the University of Erlangen as a senior consultant. His further professional career finally took him to Bamberg in 2011, where he initially took over the management of the linear accelerator section and then became chief physician of the Bamberg Clinic and Practice for Radiation Oncology and Radiation Therapy. Since 2014 he has been the chief physician of the clinic and practice for radiation oncology at the Chemnitz Clinic, the academic teaching hospital of the universities of Leipzig and Dresden, and is a member of the board of directors of the Chemnitz Oncological Center (OCC) located there.
Klautke is a member of the academic board of the German Society for Radiation Oncology. V. (DEGRO) and is a member of the Neurooncology Certification Commission of the German Cancer Society (DKG). The modules ascribed to him include neuro-oncological centers, colon cancer centers, and esophageal cancer centers. He represents the Professional Association of German Radiation Therapists (BVDST) and the German Society for Radiation Oncology eV (DEGRO).
- Lecture series TU Chemnitz. Retrieved December 3, 2018 .
- Directorate OCC official website. Retrieved November 22, 2018 .
- Radiation therapy center Klinikum Chemnitz gGmbH official website. Retrieved November 22, 2018 .
- University of Rostock habilitations. Retrieved December 3, 2018 .
- Completed habilitation process. Retrieved December 3, 2018 .
- Granting the license to teach by the Academic Senate. Retrieved December 3, 2018 .
- Priv.-Doz. Dr. Gunther Klautke is the new head physician at the Radiation Oncology Clinic. Retrieved December 3, 2018 .
- Ärzteblatt Sachsen, Edition 4 2014, p. 161. Retrieved on December 3, 2018 .
- Change of chief physician in Bamberg. Retrieved December 3, 2018 .
- DEGRO board members of the Academy. Retrieved December 3, 2018 .
- Certification Commission. Retrieved December 3, 2018 .
- Module Neuro-Oncological Centers (NOZ) (BVDST). Retrieved December 3, 2018 .
- Module gastric cancer centers (MAG) DEGRO. Retrieved December 3, 2018 .
- Module colorectal cancer centers (DZ) DEGRO & BVDST. Retrieved December 3, 2018 .
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Klautke, Gunther Erich Hans (full name)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German radiotherapeutic oncologist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||December 29, 1966|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Hilpoltstein|