Since October 2003 Wehn has been working in London as the self-proclaimed “German Comedy Ambassador” (German Comedy Ambassador).
After supporting various comedians in London , he now appears with his own program in numerous British clubs, where stand-up comedy is part of daily business. He is now a regular guest on the British comedy format “FAQ U” ( Channel 4 ), which is produced by Endemol . In Germany he became known through his own comedy format on the local radio antenna Münster .
Wehn mainly embodies the stereotype of Germans in Great Britain. He is primarily characterized by analyzing jokes down to the smallest detail and explaining the punch lines in detail.
In 2004 Wehn's first CD was released under the title "What happened there ...".
- Hackney Empire 2005 New Act of the Year
- Bracknell Comedy Festival 2004 Winner (New Act Competition)
- Second place at the York Comedy Festival 2004 (New Act Competition)
- Alexander Menden: If a German comes ...: Three jokes with cabbage. In: Süddeutsche Zeitung. June 16, 2005.
- Thomas Pletzinger : Henning Wehn: Our German Narr In: ZEITmagazin Nº 16/2014, online on April 13, 2014.
- Henning Wehn explains German humor timeout.com from April 16, 2008
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German stand-up comedian|
|DATE OF BIRTH||April 10, 1974|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Hagen|