Isaac Mizrahi Smeke
|Surname||Isaac Mizrahi Smeke|
|birthday||19th August 1967|
|place of birth||Mexico City , Mexico|
|Years||station||Games (goals) 1|
|Stations as a trainer|
|1 Only league games are given.|
Mizrahi Smeke began his football career at Club Deportivo Israelita in the amateur Liga Española de Fútbol and he is one of the most famous Jewish footballers in Mexico. The first family name Mizrahi , which comes from his father , is originally derived from the Mizrahim ethnic group . His mother's family name is also of Jewish origin and is probably derived from the Scottish variant of the English word "smoke" (English: smoke or steam ).
After finishing his active career, Mizrahi entered the coaching business and was first entrusted with the role of head coach at CD Cruz Azul in 2005 , which he held until 2007.
In September 2007 Mizrahi received his next contract as head coach with CF Monterrey . The originally agreed term of the contract until June 2008 was not adhered to because it was unsuccessful and the contract was terminated early in January 2008.
References and comments
- cf. List of football players of the Española de Fútbol League (Mexico)
- Vito García (JuanFutbol.com): Jonathan Bornstein, el único judío en el futbol mexicano (Spanish; article from September 18, 2012)
- cf. u. a. Portrait of Sofía Smeke on DiarioJudio.com (Spanish; accessed September 29, 2016)
- Definition of smeke in CollinsDictionary.com (accessed September 29, 2016)
- cf. List of coaches of the CD Cruz Azul
- Jaime Luna (Medioteimpo): Isaac Mizrahi es el nuevo Director Técnico de Monterrey (Spanish; article from September 28, 2007)
- Óscar Adrián Velázquez (Medioteimpo): Rapidito… Cesa Monterrey a Isaac Mizrahi (Spanish; article from January 10, 2008)
- Isaac Mizrahi Smeke in the database of weltfussball.de
|SURNAME||Mizrahi Smeke, Isaac|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||mexican soccer goalkeeper and coach|
|DATE OF BIRTH||19th August 1967|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Mexico City , Mexico|