John Moore (Director)
After attending a technical college in Dublin , he began making short films and commercials. In 1995 he founded the independent production company Clingfilms with Damien O'Donnell , which only brought out two films. In 2001 he shot the war drama Im Fadhreuz - Alone Against All for US $ 40 million . While filming he was almost killed by a tank breaking through a wall. This was followed by the remakes The Flight of the Phoenix (2004) and The Omen (2006). He then worked on Max Payne , the cinema version of the computer game of the same name , which was released worldwide in October 2008. This was followed by Die Hard - A Good Day to Die (2013) and Hacked: No Life Is Safe (2016).
His outbursts of anger on set when there are unforeseen delays in shooting are almost legendary.
- 1990: Jack's Bicycle
- 1995: He Shoots, He Scores
- 2001: In the Crosshairs - Alone Against All (Behind Enemy Lines)
- 2004: The Flight of the Phoenix (Flight of the Phoenix)
- 2006: The Omen (The Omen)
- 2008: Max Payne
- 2013: Die Hard - A good day to die (A Good Day to Die Hard)
- 2016: Hacked: No life is safe (IT)
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Irish director and screenwriter|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1970|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Dundalk , Ireland|