Planetopia was a German television program broadcast since 1998, produced by News and Pictures and broadcast every Monday at 10:15 p.m. as part of a third-party license on Sat.1 . The television magazine dealt with various topics from the fields of research and technology in each program.
In October 2014, the program was deleted from the program because the competent Higher Regional Court of Rhineland-Palatinate had decided that the allocation of third-party broadcasting time was invalid and that Sat.1 was therefore allowed to remove the program from the program.
- Berit Black (1998)
- Karen Webb (1998-2003)
- Milena Preradovic (1998–1999)
- Susanne Kripp (1999-2002)
- Elke Rosenfeldt (2003-2007)
- Kim Adler (2007-2010)
- Markus Appelmann (2010-2014)
- Planetopia on fernsehserien.de
- Dispute over third-party broadcasting times: Sat.1 bans “Planetopia” from the program. In: DWDL.de. September 9, 2014, accessed November 27, 2017 .