Roland Leuschel, born in the Palatinate, studied industrial engineering at the University of Karlsruhe and then economics at the Free University of Berlin . He was a strategist and director of Banque Bruxelles Lambert and in 1982 he recognized the boom in stocks in the USA and Europe. In the summer of 1987, he foresaw the October crash exactly and has been considered a “crash prophet” ever since. The salami crash he predicted began in Japan in 1990 , causing what was then the largest market capitalization in the world to fall by around 40 percent. In Europe and America, however, the crash did not take place, even if Leuschel claims that it has been running since 1997/1998. Leuschel still enjoys a great reputation among the stock market bears and is often asked by the media for his opinion when prices fall.
- with Claus Vogt : The inflation trap. Save your fortune! Wiley-VCH Verlag, Weinheim 2009, ISBN 978-3-527-50418-3 .
- with Claus Vogt: The Greenspan Dossier. 3. Edition. FinanzBook Verlag, Munich 2006, ISBN 3-89879-184-X .
- The American idea. Growth our future. Wirtschaftsverlag Langen-Müller / Herbig, Munich 1985, ISBN 3-7844-7164-1 .
- Never on Sundays, preferably in October. Börsenbuch-Verlag Hofmann and Förtsch, Kulmbach / Ofr. 1990, ISBN 3-922669-01-8 .
- with Claus Vogt: The Destroyers of Prosperity. How you can maintain your wealth despite zero interest rates, monetary devaluation and government bankruptcies. FinanzBook Verlag, Munich 2019, ISBN 978-3-89879-896-9 .
- Literature by and about Roland Leuschel in the catalog of the German National Library
- Curriculum vitae at pressefach.info ( Memento from February 7, 2006 in the Internet Archive ) (pdf)
- Profile Leuschels on Goldseiten.de
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German banker and author|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1937|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Neustadt an der Weinstrasse , Palatinate|