Russian cemetery of honor Zur Maasbeck
The Russian Cemetery of Honor Zur Maasbeck is located in the valley of the Sprockhöveler Bach near the street Zur Maasbeck near Welper . Only those who died from the Second World War are buried in it; 151 of the 155 dead are Russian prisoners of war, victims of forced labor in Hattingen .
A wreath is laid by the mayor on the day of national mourning. Union representatives lay a wreath on Anti-War Day (September 1st). The memorial is included in the city's budget.
- ↑ https://www.hattingen.de/stadt_hattingen/Rathaus/Fachgebiete/Stadtbetriebe%20und%20Tiefbau/Friedhofsangelektiven/
- ↑ https://www.wp.de/staedte/hattingen/waffen-schaffen-keinen-frieden-id3637986.html
- ↑ https://www.waz.de/staedte/hattingen/maahrung-fuer-die-zukunft-id1292921.html
- ↑ https://www.friedenskooperative.de/termine/antikriegstag-2019-in-hattingen
- ↑ https://www.wr.de/staedte/hattingen/die-stadt-hattingen-kann-mehr-geld-fuer-mahnmale-aushaben-id228040437.html
Coordinates: 51 ° 24 ′ 13.5 ″ N , 7 ° 12 ′ 37.1 ″ E