Sarah-Sofie Boussnina was born in 1990 in Svendborg on the island of Funen as the daughter of a Tunisian and a Danish woman and grew up here with two brothers. She received her school education at Svendborg Grammar School. Her passion for acting was awakened when she was a school child when she was involved in children's and youth theater.
She began her acting career in 2009 in the Danish television series Lærkevej - til døden os skiller . In Bora Bora she played a leading role for the first time. Sarah-Sofie Boussnina became known in German-speaking countries for her role as Claudia in the Danish miniseries 1864 - Love and Treason in Times of War by director Ole Bornedal in 2014.
- 2009–2010: Lærkevej - til døden os skiller (TV series)
- 2011: Bora Bora
- 2012: Lærkevej - til døden os skiller (feature film)
- 2012: Outsider
- 2012: Commissioner Lund - The Crime ( Forbrydelsen , TV series)
- 2012: In absentia (short film)
- 2013: Tvillingerne & Julemanden (TV series)
- 2014: Desecration ( Fasandræberne )
- 2014: 1864 - Love and Treason in Times of War ( 1864 , TV series)
- 2015: The Bridge - Transit to Death ( Broen , TV series)
- 2015: comeback
- 2016: Black Lake ( Svartsjön , TV series)
- 2017: Letters for Amina (Aminas breve)
- since 2017: Knightfall (TV series)
- 2018: Maria Magdalena (Mary Magdalene)
- 2019: The Bird Catcher
Awards and nominations
- Bodil Awards : 2015 nomination for Best Supporting Actress in Desecration .
- Ekko Shortlist Awards : 2014 Best Actress Award in In absentia .
- Robert Festival : 2015 nomination for Best Supporting Actress in a TV Series in 1864 - Love and Betrayal in Times of War .
- Sarah-Sofie Boussnina in the Internet Movie Database (English)
- Agency profile of Sarah-Sofie Boussnina (English)
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Boussnina, Sarah-Sofie Torp (full name)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Danish actress|
|DATE OF BIRTH||December 28, 1990|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Svendborg , Funen , Denmark|