|SpVgg 1919 Oberaußem-Fortuna e. V.|
|P.O. Box 5148, 50129 Bergheim|
|Club colors||Black yellow|
|Division||District league D7 Rhein-Erft|
|Venue||Werner Lehmann Stadium|
In 1950 the two clubs Spiel- und Sportklub Oberaußem and SC Fortunagrube, both of which were founded in 1919, merged in two separate general meetings to form the new club SpVgg. 1919 Oberaußem-Fortuna together.
At the end of the 2004/05 season , the women's team had been relegated from the 2nd Bundesliga North . At the end of February 2006, the first team withdrew from the game because there were no longer enough players available. At this time the team was playing in the Regionalliga West . Until today (2014) "Oberfort" is the record holder of the Regionalliga West (next to TSV Siegen ).
- 1995 Champion of the Regionalliga West
- 1999 Champion of the Regionalliga West
- 2001 Champion of the Regionalliga West
- 2002 Champion of the Regionalliga West
Since the merger in 1950, the club has played in the following higher-class leagues: 11 years association league - 13 years regional league - 18 years district league - 9 years district league A. Since 2007, the club has played in the lower classes, most recently in the district league D Rhein-Erft-Kreis .
- 1949 Champion of the district league A
- 1950 Promotion to the district league
- 1966 Champion district league A - promoted district league
- 1970 Champion District League A - promoted district league
- 1973 Champion district league - promoted state league
- 1978 promotion to the association league
- 1983 promotion to the association league
- 1988 Champion Landesliga - promoted association league
- 1995 Champion Landesliga - promoted association league
- 2001 championship district league A - promoted district league