|Original title||Studio Friedman|
|Country of production||Germany|
|Year (s)||since 2004|
|First broadcast||October 7, 2004 on N24|
Studio Friedman is a talk show that is broadcast once a week on Welt (formerly N24 ). Here, Michel Friedman as Moderator worked and discussed with one or two guests from business, culture or politics on current news topics. The political talk show was broadcast every Thursday from 11:10 pm to 11:45 pm under the detailed title Studio Friedman - Polit-Talk with Michel Friedman from the start of broadcast on October 7, 2004 until the 2014 summer break . Since August 2014 the program has been broadcast on Thursdays from 5:15 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. The current contract is valid until the end of 2019.
Michel Friedman's contract with N24 was extended to the end of 2014 after a record rate in May 2012. In a broadcast on September 13, 2012, Friedman achieved his best ratings since the start of the talk show in 2004 in the late evening discussion. On November 28, 2013, the new best ratings since the start of the talk show in October 2004 were measured. This show achieved a market share of 3.4 percent among viewers aged 14 to 49.
- Studio Friedman in the Internet Movie Database (English)
- Studio Friedman at fernsehserien.de
- Studio Friedman on World
- presseportal.de: 100 copies of "Studio Friedman" on N24 , February 13, 2007 (accessed on December 12, 2013)
- Uwe Mantel: Michel Friedman talkt extends contract until at least 2019 at N24. In: dwdl.de . January 25, 2017, accessed September 16, 2019 .
- Record rate: “Studio Friedman” in demand like never before , May 11, 2012 (accessed on December 12, 2013)
- "Studio Friedman" talkt to the record , September 14, 2012 (accessed on 12 December 2013)
- presseportal.de: "Studio Friedman" cracks the three percent mark for the first time , September 14, 2012 (accessed on December 12, 2013)
- presseportal.de: "Record rate for" Studio Friedman "- N24-Talk with Jürgen Trittin and Thomas Strobl achieves 3.4 percent market share , November 29, 2013 (accessed April 14, 2014)