|description||Austrian television magazine|
|publishing company||Publishing group NEWS Gesellschaft mbH|
|Frequency of publication||Wednesdays|
TV-MEDIA is an Austrian program magazine that was founded in 1995 by Wolfgang Fellner and is part of the NEWS publishing group . With a reach of 8.8% and 658,000 daily readers, it is the most widely read TV magazine in Austria according to the Media Analyzes MA 2017 - ÖAK 2nd HY 2017 working group . In addition, with a sold circulation of 170,095 and 109,958 subscribers, it is the most frequently subscribed magazine in Austria according to the Austrian Edition Control (ÖAK) in the second half of 2017. TV-MEDIA appears weekly on Wednesdays.
The magazine contains a wide variety of topics. These include employee columns, interviews, previews, cinema reviews, etc. These categories are as follows:
- Media: what you really need to know about television
- Series: Up-to-date every week: news, trends & cult items
- Media library: Up-to-date every week: The high-tech news
- Cinema: What's going on on the screen and in the studios
- Hollywood: The latest from Hollywood
In November 2017 LOWE GGK created a new campaign for TV-MEDIA. In the new “Don't miss anything” campaign, the claim was further developed: “Simply watch TV” became “Better TV”.
- Austrian edition control: edition list 1st half of 2015 ( memento of the original from October 10, 2015 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. (PDF). Retrieved November 4, 2015.