Vvedensky (literally from wwedenije "Introduction," wwedenije where chram Bogoroditsy , the Temple of the Blessed Mother , religious holiday ) is a Russian name . See also the name Roshdestvensky , from roschdestwo "Christmas". Such names were mostly used by clergymen.
- Alexander Iwanowitsch Vwedenski (philosopher) (1856–1925), Russian philosopher and psychologist
- Alexander Ivanovich Vvedensky (poet) (1904–1941), Russian poet
- Alexei Ivanovich Vvedensky (writer) (1861–1913), Russian author
- Alexei Iwanowitsch Vwedensky (botanist) (1898–1972), Soviet botanist
- Boris Alexejewitsch Vvedensky (1893–1969), Russian physicist and university professor
- Nikolai Evgenjewitsch Vwedensky (1852–1922), Russian physiologist
- Vladimir Leonidowitsch Vvedensky (1956-2016), Soviet biathlete