Artists Trade Union of Russia
The Artists Trade Union of Russia (Russian: Профессиональный союз художников России) is an all-Russian union of artists ( painters , graphic artists , sculptors , masters of decorative and applied arts workers , etc.), art historians , museum workers, etc. the artist of Russia was registered in 1999. Its main purpose is to protect copyright .
The Union of Artists of Russia operates in 55 regions of Russia and 9 foreign countries. It unites more than 5300 artists and other artists. It consists of 11 profile areas, exhibition committees and organizations, a PR service, a legal service, the protection service of historical, cultural and architectural heritage, a production center and other services, organizations and interest groups.
The main chairman of the Russian Artists Union is Sergey Zagraevsky, a painter, art critic, he is a member of the Russian Academy of Arts and he is an art critic of the Russian Academy and an "Honored Culture Worker of the Russian Federation".
- The Artists Union of Russia regularly publishes the reference work United Art Rating (before 2012 "United Artists Rating") and it has been published as a periodical reference work, registered as a mass medium, since 1999. In May 2018, the stand was 23 printed editions, the total number of printed copies is more than 90,000. The electronic version is also available. On January 1, 2016, United Art Rating included the names, life dates and rating categories of 58,965 artists (painters, graphic and poster artists, theater decorators, batik painters, illustrators, film animators, sculptors, jewelers, ceramists, plumbing artists, etc.).
- The Russian Union of Artists manages the register of professional artists of the Russian Empire, the USSR, the Russian Federation and the former Soviet republics (more than 49,000 artists).
- The Union of Artists of Russia is working on the Internet project "Greatest world artists of XVIII – XXI centuries", which includes about 11,000 artists. The project includes artists from Argentina , Australia , Austria , Belgium , Bolivia , Brazil , Great Britain , Bulgaria , Canada , Colombia , Cuba , Czech Republic , Germany , Greece , Hungary , Israel , Italy , Mexico , New Zealand , Norway , Poland , Portugal , Romania , Russia with the Former Soviet Republics, Republics of Former Yugoslavia , USA , Finland , France , Spain , Switzerland , Sweden , Japan and some other countries, such as Namibia , which fall in the top three categories of the United Art Rating (i.e. 1, 1A, 1B, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B).
- Dr. Sergey Zagraevsky. official website
- Official website , United Art Rating .
- Archive of the versions of United Art Rating Editions
- United Art Rating. The electronic version of United Art Rating
- Register of professional artists of the Russian sphere
- Internet project "Greatest world artists of XVIII – XXI centuries" (ie "The greatest artists of the world from the 18th to the 21st century")