Aschendorff publishing house
→ for the history see Aschendorff .
The publishing house is located in the company's former headquarters on Soester Strasse near the main train station in Münster .
Every year Aschendorff Verlag publishes around 80 new publications and around 40 new editions in various subject areas, including:
- Theology and philosophy
- History and cultural history, politics
- Trade journals
- Westphalian regional history and regional literature
- Landscape guides, illustrated books
- Books about Münster
- Books for children and young readers
- Psychology and pedagogy
- School and study books
- Prayer and hymn book Praise God
- Bernd Haunfelder : 250 years of Druckhaus Aschendorff 1762–2012 . Aschendorff, Münster 2012, ISBN 978-3-402-13004-9 .
- Official website
- Early documents and newspaper articles about Aschendorff Verlag in the 20th century press kit of the ZBW - Leibniz Information Center for Economics .