|Banque Heritage SA|
|Business data 2017-2018 Error in printout: unrecognized punctuation mark "-"|
|Total assets||4.7 billion CHF|
|Board of Directors||Pierre-Alain Schmidt
The company was founded by Charles (Carlos) Esteve in 1986 as a family office under the name "Heritage" finance et trust SA "with headquarters in Lausanne . Initially specialized in managing the assets of the Esteve family of entrepreneurs, Carlos Esteve gradually expanded his activities to include external clients.
In the 1990s, Antonio Bravo and Louis-Fredéric de Pfyffer, two other former graduates of the University of Lausanne, joined. Together they further expanded the asset management company, which had moved to Geneva in 1993, and in 2000 received approval as a securities dealer from the Swiss Federal Banking Commission (EKB) . Three years later, the EKB approved the company as a bank , whereupon the company was renamed “Heritage Bank and Trust” and in 2006 “Banque Heritage”.
Today, private banking , asset management, securities trading and alternative investments are the main activities of Banque Heritage, which is majority owned by the Esteve family and management. In addition to its headquarters in Geneva, the bank is also represented in Zurich, Sion and Montevideo and has a subsidiary, HFT International (Guernsey) in St. Peter Port. It also acquired Banco Surinvest SA in Montevideo. In 2015 Bank Hottinger was taken over .
Banque Heritage employs around 766 people and had total assets of 4.7 billion francs as of mid-2017. At the end of 2017, customer assets amounted to around 6 billion francs.
- Entry of “Banque Heritage SA” in the commercial register of the Canton of Geneva
- Entry in the bank master of Swiss Interbank Clearing
- Heritage Bank - Unsupported Device or computer. In: heritage.com.au. Retrieved October 20, 2018 .
- News: Change of management at Geneva private bank Heritage. In: finews.ch. December 5, 2017. Retrieved October 20, 2018 .
-  (PDF file)
- News: Banque Heritage with an unusual expansion step. In: finews.ch. August 23, 2016, accessed October 20, 2018 .
- Interview with Carlos Esteve - Banque Heritage. In: heritage.ch. Retrieved October 20, 2018 .