|developer||The Chromium Project:
Google , Intel , Opera Software , Samsung
|operating system||Platform independent|
|programming language||C ++|
|category||HTML rendering - Library|
|License||LGPL / BSD|
Blink is a free HTML renderer that is being developed in the Chromium project by Google , Intel , Opera Software and Samsung . It was announced in April 2013.
The renderer is a spin-off of the HTML renderer WebKit , which is based on KHTML , and is available in the web browsers Chrome (from version 28), Opera (from version 15), Vivaldi , Yandex.Browser , SRWare Iron (from version 29), Microsoft Edge and Sleipnir (from version 4.3.0) are used.
- ↑ https://www.computerbase.de/2013-05/operas-update-modell-wird-an-firefox-angelehnt/
- ↑ Blink: A rendering engine for the Chromium project
- ^ Google going its own way, forking WebKit rendering engine
- ↑ The new Edge with Chromium for Windows 10 is now available as a Windows update. In: heise.de. Retrieved January 18, 2020 (German).
- ↑ Sleipnir for Windows Release Notes
- ↑ blink
- ↑ Hello Blink