Christian Wirth (politician)
Wirth studied law and works as a lawyer in Saarland. He received his doctorate with a dissertation on the lawyer Johann Andreas Georg Friedrich Rebmann . During his studies he joined the fraternity “Ghibellinia zu Prague in Saarbrücken”. He later became a member of the Normannia fraternity in Heidelberg . He was also a member of the FDP .
In a vote in Sulzbach on the nomination for the 2017 federal election , he prevailed against his inner-party competitor Michel Dörr , son of the AfD head of state Josef Dörr , and became a member of the Bundestag for the AfD .
On the occasion of the COVID-19 pandemic , Wirth proposed in March 2020 to use the capacities that had become available in the aviation industry affected by the crisis " for the quick and effective repatriation of around 250,000 migrants in Germany who are required to leave the country ".
- Catalog of the German National Library. Retrieved January 20, 2019 .
- Matern Boeselager: The AfD individual cases of the week: A right-wing fraternity and a neo-Nazi sympathizer. In: Vice. April 5, 2016, accessed March 4, 2019 .
- Kai Biermann, Astrid Geisler, Christina Holzinger, Paul Middelhoff, Karsten Polke-Majewski, Tilman Steffen: Right to extreme in the Bundestag. In: ZEIT ONLINE. ZEIT ONLINE GmbH, September 21, 2017, accessed on March 4, 2019 .
- Saarbrücker Zeitung: Christian Wirth
- Lucius Teidelbaum: Right reactions to Corona www.hagalil.com, March 24, 2020
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Wirth, Christian Friedrich (full name)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German politician (AfD), Member of the Bundestag and lawyer|
|DATE OF BIRTH||April 27, 1963|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Neunkirchen , Germany|