Claudia Steinseifer studied art history, philosophy and history at the Ruhr University Bochum and the University of François Rabelais in Tours (France). After completing her studies, she began working under Leander Haußmann at the Schauspielhaus Bochum as assistant director and dramaturge, and later as a dramaturge. She became a close collaborator and later also the wife of director Uwe Dag Berlin . Since 2000 she has been working as a freelance dramaturge at various theaters in Germany. In 2004 Claudia Steinseifer caused a sensation in the FAZ with the article "Die Untergeher". From 2006 to 2009 she was the dramaturge for the theater of Theater & Philharmonie Thuringia and, in addition to the production dramaturgy, was responsible for the program and press work for the division.
She has lived in Schleswig-Holstein since 2009. Here she expanded her field of activity and also began to work as a journalist for the culture and history of the state. To date she has written more than 500 articles in various newspapers. In 2014, due to current events, she organized the traveling theater "Ich-Refugling" for the state of Schleswig-Holstein in cooperation with the Ministry of Education, Science and Culture. In the same year she was responsible for the cultural contribution to the refugee congress of the state of SH in Lübeck. In 2019 she accompanied the director Leander Haußmann in editing the script for his current film for a stage version. As a producer, dramaturge and author, she shot the funded documentary "work-out (hevi)" together with the Iraqi-Kurdish filmmaker Karwan R. Jameel and Uwe Dag Berlin , which has not yet been released.
- Schauspielhaus Bochum: Schauspielhaus Bochum 1995–2000 . Ed .: Makossa Druck & Medien GmbH, Gelsenkirchen 2000. 1st edition. Makossa Druck und Medien, Gelsenkirchen 2000, ISBN 3-926337-05-2 .
- Dirk Müller: Imprint. In: MSM Verlag. 2018, accessed June 9, 2020 .
- Tobias Fligge: I-refugee. Schleswig-Holsteinische Landeszeitung, June 16, 2016, accessed on June 9, 2020 .
- HC: Game of the refugees stirs up. Retrieved June 9, 2020 .
- Hans Kohrt: Integration from day one. In: The Prime Minister, State Chancellery and Federal Affairs. Interior administration of the country SH, November 6, 2016, accessed on June 9, 2020 .
- FFHSH: Film Funding. Retrieved June 9, 2020 .
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German dramaturge and journalist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||20th century|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Gronau|