Corresburger Weg 5 (Mönchengladbach)
The house was built in 1792. It was entered under No. C 006 on February 8, 1994 in the monuments list of the city of Mönchengladbach .
In the center of Schelsen, the two-storey, transversely closed residential building is located within a four-sided, non-closed courtyard . The original half-timbered construction is only visible on the long wall on the courtyard side. In the 19th century (1877), brick facing was placed on the gable-side street front and the outer long side. The street front is structured by four evenly arranged window axes ; all windows uniformly rectangular, terminating with arched lintels. The two windows in the gable are smaller. Above the entrance door on the courtyard side there is an inscription dating 1792 May 1st, the couple Matthias Rath and Margarethe Kaulen had this house erected .
- Paul Clemen: The art monuments of the cities and districts of Gladbach and Krefeld (= The art monuments of the Rhine province . Third volume, No. IV ). Schwann, Düsseldorf 1893 ( http: //vorlage_digitalisat.test/1%3D~GB%3D~IA%3Ddiekunstdenkmle00clemgoog~MDZ%3D%0A~SZ%3D~doppelseiten%3D~LT%3D~PUR%3D [accessed on June 2, 2012]).
- List of monuments of the city of Mönchengladbach. (PDF; 234.24 kB) In: moenchengladbach.de. City of Mönchengladbach, July 4, 2011, accessed on June 2, 2012 .
- Andrea Caspers: Monuments list of the city of Mönchengladbach. (PDF; 227.14 kB) In: moenchengladbach.de. April 24, 2012. Retrieved September 23, 2012 .
- Käthe Limburg, Bernd Limburg: Monuments in the city of Mönchengladbach. In: on the way & at home - homepage of Käthe and Bernd Limburg. July 18, 2011, accessed February 27, 2014 .
- Monuments list of the city of Mönchengladbach ( Memento of the original from October 7, 2014 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.