Dorothea Schröder (born April 25, 1957 in Cuxhaven ) is a German musicologist .
Schröder studied musicology and art history in Hamburg. After receiving his doctorate in 1986 as a Dr. phil. in Hamburg and her habilitation there in 1996, she taught there as a private lecturer in 1996 and as a professor of historical musicology in 2008 .
- Contemporary history on the opera stage. Baroque music theater in Hamburg in the service of politics and diplomacy (1690–1745) . Göttingen 1998, ISBN 3-525-27900-0 .
- Walks through musical London . Zurich 1999, ISBN 3-7160-2236-5 .
- George Frideric Handel . Munich 2008, ISBN 978-3-406-56253-2 .
- Maria Aurora von Königsmarck . A Swedish countess from Stade . Stade 2011, ISBN 978-3-87697-100-1 .
- ↑ https://www.hpk.uni-hamburg.de/resolve/id/cph_person_00003633
- ↑ https://www.bueckle-und-boehm.de/haben/dorothea-schroeder.html
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German musicologist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||April 25, 1957|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Cuxhaven|