Eduard Schönleben (born September 28, 1897 in Ansbach , † February 14, 1985 in Munich ) was a German architect . He was a close colleague of Fritz Todt and in his NS-Bund Deutscher Technik head of the construction department ; In 1940 he was appointed Ministerial Director. At the same time he was editor of the magazine Der deutsche Baumeister and author for the then magazine Die Straße .
After Todt's death, he brought out the memory book Fritz Todt, the human being, the engineer, the National Socialist . In the post-war period he was involved in construction projects in developing countries. a. active in Kuwait.
- Schönleben, Eduard: The feeder roads to the Reichsautobahnen, In: Die Strasse 3.1936, pp. 707–710
- Schönleben, Eduard: Uniform will in road construction of the Third Reich, In: Die Strasse 5.1938, pp. 376–378
- Schönleben, Eduard: The General Inspector for German Roads, In: Der Deutsche Baumeister 4.1942, Issue 2, pp. 12-13
- Schönleben, Eduard: Fritz Todt. The human being. The engineer. The National Socialist. Stalling, Oldenburg 1943
- oA: [Personal news from the road sector], In: Die Strasse 7.1940, p. 42
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German architect|
|DATE OF BIRTH||September 28, 1897|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Ansbach|
|DATE OF DEATH||February 14, 1985|
|Place of death||Munich|