Guðrún Eva Mínervudóttir
Guðrún Eva Mínervudóttir studied philosophy at the University of Iceland . Her first book was published in 1998 in a limited edition. In the same year the short story volume Á meðan hann horfir á þig ertu María mey (translated: While he is looking at you, you are the Holy Virgin ) came out and received a lot of attention. In 1999 the novel Ljúlí ljúlí was published and in 2000 the novel Fyrirlestur um hamingjuna (translated: A lecture on happiness ). The latter was nominated for the Icelandic Literature Prize. Since then, Guðrún Eva has published a volume of poetry with Hrafn Jökulsson and other novels. She also writes philosophical short stories for children that are used as teaching material; she also publishes in magazines and collections. In 2011 she received the Icelandic Literature Prize for the novel Allt með kossi vekur (“Everything begins with a kiss”). Your Icelandic publisher is Bjartur , German translations published by btb and in the literary magazine die horen .
The writer lives in Reykjavík .
Publications in German translation
- The creator. ( Skaparinn. ) Btb Verlag, Munich 2011, ISBN 978-3-442-75254-6
- Everything starts with a kiss ( Allt með kossi vekur. ) Btb Verlag, Munich 2014, ISBN 978-3-442-75379-6
- Christine Knüppel: Icelandic literature in German translation . Ed .: DIS - German-Icelandic Culture Forum. Seltmann & Hein, Cologne 2002, ISBN 3-934687-07-5 .
- Literature by and about Guðrún Eva Mínervudóttir in the catalog of the German National Library
- Website of Guðrún Eva Mínervudóttir (Engl.)
- Biography on the website of Legendary Iceland
- Storyteller from Iceland , Deutschlandradio Kultur on August 18, 2011
- Guðrún Eva Mínervudóttir: The Icelandic Prize for Literature ( English ) February 2, 2012. Archived from the original on April 7, 2014. Info: The archive link has been inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. Retrieved April 6, 2014.
|SURNAME||Guðrún Eva Mínervudóttir|
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Mínervudóttir, Guðrún Eva|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Icelandic author|
|DATE OF BIRTH||March 17, 1976|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Reykjavík|