Gudrun Brug studied German and philosophy at the University of Heidelberg and at the Free University of Berlin, from which she graduated with a master's degree. From 1981 to 1986 and 1990 she was a lecturer at Bennington College in Bennington , Vermont , USA .
She translated and proofread medical, literary, philosophical, journalistic and esoteric literature, was co-editor of the literary magazine 8 ½ 11 and also published her own texts. In 1983 she took part in the Ingeborg Bachmann literary competition in Klagenfurt. She worked as a freelance writer, translator and editor.
Gudrun Brug is currently employed at the Language Center at the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg.
- Die Schande , Roman, Luchterhand-Verlag, Darmstadt 1980, ISBN 3-472-86515-6 , new edition in the Luchterhand collection 1982, ISBN 3-472-61371-8 .
- Easter groschen , Luchterhand-Verlag, Darmstadt / Neuwied 1987, ISBN 3-472-86651-9 .
- The Zossek in the series Ohrenbär of SFB , 1992
- Bodo and the Pumpkin Stick , in the CRC series Ohrbär , 1997
- Literature by and about Gudrun Brug in the catalog of the German National Library
- rbb Ohrbär Author's note on Gudrun Brug
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German writer|
|DATE OF BIRTH||June 10, 1949|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Börlas , Oberallgäu|